Whitedale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ReStO ShAmAn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Budamand

ReStO ShAmAn Empty
PostSubject: ReStO ShAmAn   ReStO ShAmAn EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Character Name: Budamand
Character Class and Spec: Resto Shaman
Character Secondary Spec: Enchancement
Character Wow Armory Page:

When did you start playing wow? Just a mouth after world of warcraft did come to the store

Can you tell your Pre-Wotlk raiding progress? KZ/Za/The eye/Ssc/Mh/BT cleared and 1 boss dawn in Sunwell

Can you tell your Woltk raiding progress? Naxx10/25man cleared Os 10/25man cleared Eoe 10/25man cleared and killed 4 bosses in ulduar 10/25man

What was your previous guilds and your reasons to leave? Iron wind, i did leave cause too many people did slack in ulduar25. and when we came into the summer period all the good players did leave..

Why do you want to be in Whitedale? been in Iron Wind since Tbc. and wanted to try something new. and atm i see you got some good progress in ulduar10man, and i would love to be a part of it.

What are you expecting from Whitedale? a guild with progress, and a guild who not are afraid to kick anyone if they screew things up

When can you come to raids? Explain with days and hours please. all day is good. ofc the monday-friday will be the best time around 18:30- 23:30. weekend is the days where i relax, but ofc there is time for raid in my Weekend Wink

Who are you in real life? Where do you live and how old are you? My name is Martin. Im 22 Years old, and live in Denmark where i live with my Girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Levicorpus
Admin
Levicorpus

ReStO ShAmAn Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReStO ShAmAn   ReStO ShAmAn EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:46 am

What are you expecting from Whitedale? a guild with progress, and a guild who not are afraid to kick anyone if they screew things up

Good to see a player wants that

accept him kai Razz
Back to top Go down
https://whitedale.forum.st
Kaichan

Kaichan

ReStO ShAmAn Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReStO ShAmAn   ReStO ShAmAn EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:46 am

As you wish...Whisper Levicorpus or Panzarthar in game please.I will offline.
Back to top Go down

ReStO ShAmAn
Page 1 of 1