Whitedale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apply Illiom Retri Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Illiom

Apply Illiom Retri Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Apply Illiom Retri Paladin   Apply Illiom Retri Paladin EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Character Name: Illiom
Character Class and Spec: Paladin Retri
Character Secondary Spec: Tankzor
Character Wow Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Illiom <---I'm on Kor'gall now, the armory hasn't uppdated :/

When did you start playing wow? when tbc was released the serious business started

Can you tell your Pre-Wotlk raiding progress? yes. none I was a pvper and I'm ashamed and paid all my sins for that ^^

Can you tell your Woltk raiding progress? All of them but I'm a rookie to Ulda I'm afraid

What was your previous guilds and your reasons to leave? Handle it, and I left cus' It was to many and no loot =)

Why do you want to be in Whitedale? Kozi is a member and thats all I need Wink and cus' the guild roxxx according to the girl I just named ^^

What are you expecting from Whitedale? Great wow fun and gear like a god !

When can you come to raids? Explain with days and hours please. I'm flexible but I work from 7 - 17 mon -fri

Who are you in real life? Where do you live and how old are you? I'm Christian Thuresson 22 years young from swedens smallest island Ölnad. I'm a rocker that play WoW. Wink
Back to top Go down
Illiom

PostSubject: Re: Apply Illiom Retri Paladin   Apply Illiom Retri Paladin EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:10 am

Back to top Go down
Levicorpus
Admin
Levicorpus

PostSubject: Re: Apply Illiom Retri Paladin   Apply Illiom Retri Paladin EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Whisper melkor at game please Smile
Back to top Go down
https://whitedale.forum.st
Illiom

PostSubject: Re: Apply Illiom Retri Paladin   Apply Illiom Retri Paladin EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Thank you =)
Back to top Go down

Apply Illiom Retri Paladin
Page 1 of 1